Monday, April 5, 2010

Today's Lessons

What I learned today:
  • Going to the office hours offered by professors is an excellent idea. They actually do want to talk with you and can be amazingly helpful with school, work and life in general
  • Respected authority figures saying nice things about me makes me blush in the best way
  • Grades aren't everything.
  • Skirts are wonderfully comfortable on a hot day
  • Re-discovering that your favorite summer skirt has pockets is even better
  • Together raspberry gelato and lemon gelato taste like summer
  • I actually know what I'm talking about when I sit down and make myself write a paper. It's almost like I'm learning things here.
  • Impromptu dancing with my husband to a fun song is quite fun
  • We can't dance
  • We don't really care

4 comments:

  1. I never went to office hours. I should have. sigh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If only the cold/rainy/windy weather would go away....then I could enjoy wearing cute skirts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like an awesome day! And I love that song - I have a playlist called 'Treats' on my iPod and this was the first one!

    And office hours rock - I never would have passed Logic without it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Busy day for you! You made me crave raspberry gelato. Yum! T and I dance randomly around too. We're terrible, and proud of it. Somehow, it makes it that much more fun!

    ReplyDelete