Saturday, April 3, 2010

From the collapsed girl on the coach

I think I tucker myself out more thoroughly during my "me" time than I do when I'm actually working. Between yesterday's excursion and today's exhaustive efforts to return the shoebox to a habitable state (when it takes almost all day to clean a 350 square foot apartment, I know that I've put this off for far too long), I'm more tired today than I am on the days I spend wrapped up in case law and journal articles.

Fortunately I "get" to spend tomorrow engrossed in research and paper writing. I don't think I could take another me day. 

1 comment:

  1. I totally know what you mean. I do that kind of thing too. It's hard when you don't get a ton of 'me' time, because then you feel super compelled to pack as much into that time as possible. And then, inevitably, you wind up exhausted.

    PS Peepshi=awesome.

    ReplyDelete