Saturday, May 8, 2010

I would use my Tiger mostly for good

One of my more ridiculous fantasies is having a perfectly safe, obedient and awesome tiger named Sasha who stays by my side at all times as some sort of a specialty epilepsy service tiger. I'd like to say that this was my fantasy when I was six, but the Sasha delirium is actually fairly recent. Mostly, I just want to have a Tiger with me in the courtroom, preferably trained to growl on cue for maximum effect. Sasha would also enjoy sneaking up on visitors and roaring, playing with a strongly reinforced Frisbee and cuddling. Really, I just can't think of many scenarios that wouldn't be better with a Tiger.

This is clearly an entirely implausible, unrealistic idea that would result in someone being eaten. But Tigers, especially baby Tigers are still really cute.

3 comments:

  1. There was a guy in Northern BC (I think??) who had a pet tiger. Maybe even two. He fought the city many times over his right to be able to keep them. He eventually was mauled by one and later died.

    I think they're beautiful though :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Baby tigers are so cute! I would love to see a lawyer with a tiger in the courtroom...that would make my day.

    ReplyDelete