Wednesday, May 5, 2010

A is for Amazing

I take back every word of my last post. My wonderful, g-chatting professor's new status update informs me that grades are done, as does the lovely message in my inbox.

Uhm, wow. I usually consider myself lucky to get grades within two months after finals. But before finals even end? I think she may be a witch, but the good kind. 

No, wait. Now that I've wandered over to the grading website, I can see that she isn't just some ordinary witch. She is clearly a Goddess of great joy, wonder and amazement.

Hello little A. Remember me? We used to see each other frequently in undergrad. I've missed you so. Welcome back, and do feel free to bring some friends.

7 comments:

  1. Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh!!!! Awesome job! Those kinds of grades do NOT come easy in law school, so give yourself a big ol pat on the back! Good luck with the rest of your exams!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! I'm so happy for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on you A. It is amazing how much and A can change one's opinion of a professor!

    ReplyDelete
  4. YAY!! How awesome. Congratulations girl!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats! I, too, miss getting A's. But I just remembered I had a dream last night in which I got a C in my Aural Rehab class. Bleech.

    ReplyDelete