Friday, May 14, 2010

Blogging Naked Faced


While I was procrastinating (again) I came across a post about Blogger's Without Makeup Day over at That Wife (idea originally from here, I think). I both like the idea on its own merits, and today the idea of an easy blog post seemed very nice.


So. This is me. Me on a very bad day. Me after having not showered since Tuesday (hello greasy, frizzy hair), still wearing pajamas from last night, with a cardigan tossed on because I can either choose humid stocky hot or turn on the A/C and turn the shoebox into Mr. Freeze's new hideout. And of course, no makeup. As an added bonus, please observe the boxes of impulse purchases that will be sent back, the overflowing trash can, and piles of dirty laundry.

And you know what? I'm ok with that. 


4 comments:

  1. Beautiful! And my messy house beats yours any day...

    I saw this whole no-make-up-blogger thing after I was at work with make-up on, but I might go home and wash my face just so I can participate!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're lovely with or without makeup. I envy people with darker hair because their eyelashes are actually visible without mascara. My lashes are blond, and therefore practically transparent. I feel like my eyes practically disappear without mascara. I would be fine living without all other makeup, but I'm pretty attached to mascara.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You totally don't even need makeup. Your skin is so flawless and your lashes are lovely!

    ReplyDelete