Thursday, May 13, 2010

Helpful Hubby

Well, I still have another day to go before the end of exams. (I swear I'll stop talking about exams soon. I know it's a little dull and repetitive - mostly because it is the entirety of my life right now, and well, my life is currently dull and repetitive.) Zach, on the other hand, has been finished for a few weeks now. At first I was a bit bitter, then it moved into "if he is just laying around watching silly youtube clips, why can't I?" That phase didn't really work out so well. Which then moved me into the AHHH! I have 20pgs due in 36hours and my rough draft that I did last minute i,s a)only 10 pgs and b)really bad, phase. On the plus side, having a temporarily free husband is fairly useful. He's pretty good about being all sweet and asking if there is anything he can do for me. Which is great, especially when I feel silly/want cheap amusement and can ask him to do simple things in somewhat creative ways. Also? Requesting someone to bring you a glass of water while doing an Irish jig isn't that great of an idea. Just so you know.

2 comments:

  1. Good luck! And, hello, all I've been talking and thinking about lately has been job searching. It's just what happens! Don't worry about it.

    ReplyDelete