Tuesday, July 13, 2010

My sole-mates

I was wasting time looking for shoes online, and noticed that my absolute favorite pair of flats in on sale at a variety of places.

I seriously love these shoes. Not only do they have a special place in my heart as the first more adult shoes I bought to move up from my standard sketchers and flip flops, but they are so comfortable. I love the look of most shoes, but I hate wearing them. They;re fine at first, but after a while I feel like they are strangling my feet. The second I step in the door, shoes come flying off. Even out in public, if I've been sitting for a while and think I can get away with it, I'll almost always try to slip my shoes off so my feet can breath. Not these. I actually forget I have these on. People, that has never happened before with a non-flip flop real shoe. Never.

I think they're cute too. Not supper dressy, but enough to pass. And I love that little button. Plus the purple lining just adds to the feeling that these shoes and I were meant to be.

I'm half thinking of grabbing a second identical pair, because I think I will cry bitter tears if anything ever happens to mine.

 

4 comments:

  1. So cute! I have a pair that looks very similar and I adore them :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a huge fan of Clarks. I see that the burgundy pair are on super sale... I am very tempted. But I am always cautious about ballet flats because, well, you can't wear socks with them, right? Do you wear them in the fall? Spring?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes. Do it. You know you'll wear them because you love them. There's nothing wrong with having the same shoe in 2-3 colours. Or in the same colour, whatever. And on SALE? They're practically begging you to take them home. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are cute! I love Clarks...now I'm really tempted.

    ReplyDelete